An integrated security system is a multi-layered system that utilises several components to ensure complete security. This will typically mean a combination of audio-based systems, alarms, video surveillance, access control, P.A system, fire watch service, 24×7 armed security. Business security is more complicated than one might imagine with many different types of assets to protect as well as the need to consider the safety of the employees, property and smooth operation of the business.
A simple security setup or opting exclusively for either CCTV or security guards in Orange County is rarely sufficient. This article provides more information on what this is and how it is beneficial to your business.
Benefits of an Integrated Security System
- An integrated security system is more efficient at securing a business. Getting a business in order and being successful at it requires a lot of effort. There is also the added burden of ensuring its security can weigh you down. Depending on multiple security systems and designing an integrated security system will ensure every aspect of your business is taken care of and secure.
- It is a more centralised approach to security since security reports can be obtained without having to request individual reports from each sector. Not only does this save the time of the top management it also helps them better organise their workflow.
- This is the ideal system to ensure you can take care of the unexpected and be prepared against smart & sophisticated thieves.
- To obtain a comprehensive real-time analysis of the security of the business is easy. A specially designed multi-layered security system makes it simpler to get a real-time security report on the palm of your hand.
- Such systems are highly cost-effective, provide complete protection and save a lot of time & effort too.
- It is one of the optimal systems to boost business productivity.
- This is the ideal method for round-the-clock security and maintaining secure recording for later use.
Interesting Facts & Statistics
- Only 30% of households in the USA have security systems.
- The video surveillance market size is expected to rise to 63Billion USD by 2023.
- 1 Million burglaries occur each year in the USA.
- Alaska has the most property-related crimes.
- 5.51% of all home burglaries will witness repeat crime within 6 weeks.
Tips to Find Efficient Security Firm
The best method to find a good security firm is to ask friends and family for reference. The firm you select should ideally have well-trained and highly skilled employees with the necessary permits and licenses. Security firms will have essential skills to analyse the security needs of your business, however; it is a good practice to be prepared.
Not all security firms provide services in all areas hence this is something that one should verify. Select a well-experienced firm that offers a wide range of services. Citiguard is one such security firm with over 50 years of experience and offering security services at various locations like Sacramento, Los Angeles, Orange, and many more. You can depend on them for a wide range of services like on-site security, security patrol service, executive, electronic security, executive protection, training, and more.