We live in a world where crime and violence are not uncommon. Everyone is trying to get the better of one another. Irrespective of where you are, you need to take appropriate security measures to deal with the very real issues of vandalism, theft, assaults, and more. Apartments and residential buildings are frequently targeted by burglars, as are hospitals, office buildings as well as educational & governmental institutes. Some of the other places vulnerable to theft and vandalism include parking lots and events.
Hiring a good security guards service in California is the best way to stay safe. They can also help secure the malls, places of worship, and financial institutes. This article provides more information on how to stay safe.
Consequences Of No Security
Poor security or no security can be disastrous and is something that one should not have to experience. One of the obvious ways businesses are becoming vulnerable is through their high reliance on electronic security. Exclusively relying on digital security is not a good practice, especially for large businesses and residential complexes.
These systems can easily be hacked. In fact, the smart thieves might even be able to find loopholes in the CCTV system, alarms, or restricted access system in place. Listed here are some of the common problems of a bad security strategy:
- Theft of valuables due to both internal and external thieves can end up costing a company a lot of money.
- Corporate espionage isn’t something that one should take lightly. The only way to keep your company secrets secure is to hire a good security guard and also install appropriate electronic security.
- Inability to guarantee the safety and security of the employees and visitors on the premises.
- Loss of consumer confidence and employee productivity.
The statistics mentioned here also give a good idea of the consequences:
- 75% of employees admit to stealing from their workplace at least once.
- Employee theft costs businesses $50 billion annually.
- 60% of employees would steal if there was no danger of getting caught.
How Trained Security Guards Keep You Safe?
- Security officers have a comprehensive understanding of the vulnerabilities of your business. They do this by analyzing the security hazards and suggesting the appropriate security measures you need to take.
- In case of a medical emergency due to a dispute or attack, it might be that there is a medical emergency. The officer is well trained to provide first aid and CPR to revise the injured before the ambulance arrives.
- They have a keen eye for fire safety hazards and play a major role in preventing fires.
- The threat from vandals and thieves is real; however, they do not have a fixed schedule. They can strike at any time. Hiring professionals security guard is a good preventive measure.
- A strong show of force for retail stores, hotels, and restaurants will ensure there are no attacks. This also helps increase consumer confidence.
- Besides securing the workplace, they also help get to the bottom of the crimes committed and help deter future crimes.
- They play a vital role in ensuring a sense of security and allowing businesses to focus on their important tasks.
- They have expert knowledge of electronic security systems and hence are the best people for advice on installing your CCTV system, alarm system, or door access system.
- Product launches, holiday seasons, and corporate events are times when businesses are most vulnerable. It takes the expertise of an experienced security firm to keep you safe.
- There are many types of events, personal ones, business ones, and public ones. Many different types of people visit such events, and it is not uncommon for there to be disputes. Security personnel play a vital role in ensuring your event runs smoothly with their various skills like crowd control, expertise in handling weapons, and their sheer presence.
Security personnel have extensive training and respond quickly to any type of issue. Citiguard is one such security firm. We have been offering security services for over 50 years. This includes services like airport security, campus security, hotels, motels, special events, business parks, construction sites, and more. Several Fortune 500 companies trust us with their security requirements, as do many residential firms. You can trust to secure your business.