Security guards play a vital role in keeping businesses, schools, banks, homes, and other places safe. The guards are trained to protect property as well as people. Large & small businesses, airports, people with high profiles, etc. all take advantage of a good security firm.
However, it is important not to take security for granted especially since inefficient security firms often have lapses in security. It does not take a big error for there to be a breach in security. The thieves and intruders use innovative methods to find loopholes making it necessary for security guard services to be on their toes at all times. A minor lapse in security can lead to a big issue. This article provides more information on security lapses.
Common Security Lapses
It is the digital era where electronic gadgets like CCTV cameras, alarm systems, access restrictions, etc. are quite common. Such devices are very efficient however, it is still essential to have a human element. It is the security guards who ensure the security. However, it often happens that smart thieves target the loopholes in security; this usually happens with security personnel who are not well trained. Here are some of the common security issues:
- Large doors might be covered from every angle by the security camera and not be monitored by security guards as well.
- It is easy to underestimate the security needs for entry and exit points leaving vulnerable gaps.
- Not all firms might have updated their security systems hence may be using outdated security methods and technology. This can work aging them, especially with the thieves trying new and innovative methods of gaining access and stealing.
- It is not uncommon for buildings to use fancy architecture. This might mean extensive use of glass or designs that leave your place exposed. A good security strategy is essential to remain secure.
Interesting Facts & Statistics
- The security market size in 2022 is expected to cross 50,000 Million USD.
- In 2014 the security market size was 35000 million USD, while that in 2020 was 46000 million USD.
- Security guards have an eye to spot issues.
- Strong security helps improve productivity and increase consumer confidence.
Tips to Find a Good Decent Security Firm
The best method to find a good security firm is to first have a good idea of what you require. It pays to perform a quick assessment yourself prior to beginning your search; in this way, you will have a good idea of what your requirements are. There are many security firms and not all might be offering the type of service you require. Look for one with a good reputation and good reviews. It will work in your favor to hire a firm that has lots of experience and is trusted by many.
There are in numeral ways a criminal can infiltrate your property and cause lots of damage. The type of security and level of security depends on the nature of the business. Hire one that serves many different cities and provides a wide range of services. Also, ensure the security officers are well trained and highly skilled.
Citiguard is one such firm in California. We provide security guard services in many cities like Sacramento, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Orange, and many more. At Citiguard we have the expertise to secure airports, government buildings, university campuses, businesses, parking lots, residences, and more. In fact, we are trusted by several Fortune 500 companies and large residential complexes. Our officers are well trained to provide onsite security, vehicle patrol, executive protection, and more. Besides this, we also offer security at special events and are experts at electronic security solutions. Contact us for fool-proof security service.